Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on October, 19, 2021
Withania somnifera is an evergreen shrub that grows annually. This plant belongs to the Solanaceae family or nightshade family. Withania somnifera is commonly termed ashwagandha. Ashwagandha mainly grows in a few parts of Africa, the Middle East, and India. Ashwagandha is a common medicinal herb that has application in Ayurveda. It is also sold as a dietary supplement in many countries.
The shrub of ashwagandha grows to a length of 35 to 75 centimetres. The leaves of the ashwagandha plant are elliptic and bear a dull green shade. This plant blooms bell-shaped flowers which are also green in colour and smaller in size. Aswagandha is the fruit of this shrub, when ripe, it is red in colour with an orangish tinge.
The plant ashwagandha has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries, mainly the root powder of Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha powders are made by drying and grinding them. Wholesale Ashwagandha Powder in Mahesana India is available with a shelf life of 1 year and in brown colour.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
There are several studies that have concluded the health benefits that this plant prizes. It possesses sleep-inducing, anti-stress, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidising properties. Ashwagandha can also be recommended as a tonic that is capable of improving overall health and energy. The plant ashwagandha is called an adaptogen as it can stabilise and balance various processes of physiology, including the reduction of sensitivity to stress.
1. Ashwagandha provides a soothing feeling in anxiety and provides a sense of calmness by promoting relaxation. The phytochemicals and withanolides are precursors to some hormones and acts on regulating any kind of stress response in the body. This feature of ashwagandha is beneficial in high stress level situations.
2. Ashwagandha also provides relief from pain. This herb prevents the travelling of the message of pain sensation from the nervous system to the brain.
3. Some studies have reported that ashwagandha is beneficial for lowering very high blood pressure levels. It also manages blood sugar levels and levels of cholesterol.
4. Ashwagandha is capable of counteracting the effects caused due to cortisol, a stress hormone. Cortisol is secreted as a reaction to stress or when the blood sugar levels fall too low.
5. Ashwagandha not only benefits brain health but also improves the power of memory too. In case of any kind of damage resulting from diseases and injury, the herb of ashwagandha helps in protecting the memory and improves the function of the brain.
• Excess dosage of ashwagandha might lead to an upset stomach and cause vomiting and diarrhoea.
• It is recommended to consult a physician before taking doses of ashwagandha. This herb might contradict the complexities of the thyroid. Again, this herb might not be safe for taking if a person is suffering from cancer, thyroid problems, diabetes, ulcers, bleeding disorders, multiple sclerosis, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.
• Ashwagandha might be risky to consume if a person is already under certain medication. Aswagandha interacts with blood thinners, sedatives, thyroid supplements and also with drugs that suppress immunity, anxiety, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ashwagandha powder or Indian ginseng can reduce anxiety and stress and skyrocket levels of energy, stamina and endurance. There are many companies in India that distribute this herb all over the nation. Wholesale Ashwagandha Powder Supplier in Mahesana India also exports premium quality herb beyond the national boundaries. These suppliers also deal with certain pharmaceutical companies that produce ashwagandha medicines and supplements. They claim their products are 100 percent organic and also acknowledged by proper food grades.
This entry was posted on October, 19, 2021 at 17 : 15 pm and is filed under information Ashwagandha Powder. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.